Monday, October 31, 2011

On hiatus


At this moment in time, I have not played WOW in many months, I had an active sub that I was not making use of so I cancelled it. Uni/child commitments are taking over my ability to play anything but a casual game which is not something I can really do with WOW!

On the Mist of the Panderan expansion: Wow. I dunno what to say. It looks awesome, but Im not sure its wise to blatantly rip off Kung Fu Panda ^.^

Still, it will be interesting to see what it is like when it is out, for sure enough Ill be along to bump my lil mage to 90 and play the new content as always! I may even blog about my journeys properly. :p I see a lot of people still hit the page for the Arcane Mage Shot rotation update post... eek. Maybe I should research and actually update it!

-V

No comments:

Post a Comment